Friday, August 1, 2014

MAC Lipstick Watercolor Prints!

Happy Friday to everyone!  I have finally cleaned up my studio enough so that I can walk in the door and find my desk.  It's amazing how that helps the creative juices to start flowing!  I've completed a couple of paintings and added them to my Etsy shop.

I've painted a collection of pretty pink, red, purple and coral MAC Lipsticks  that are perfect for decorating a vanity area, powder room, night stand.  In fact anywhere in your boudoir will be a delightful home for these lipstick prints.





These individual lipstick prints come in 2 sizes:  5 inch x 7 inch and 8 1/2 inch x 11 inch.

This print of 3 MAC Lipsticks comes in 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches.

This print of 4 MAC Lipsticks comes in 11 inches x 14 inches.

Have a lovely weekend.






7 comments:

  1. I love these! Definitely pinning just in case I find he perfect place for them in my new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your illustrations are so true to life and absolutely amazing! Loved reading your viewpoint on my last point... Have a Fabulous Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gloriously pretty!!! MAC's Russian Red is my go to crimson lippy and I'm fan of all their hues in general. Hands down, these are some of my favourite illustrations of yours ever, dear gal. Awesome work on them!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Lots of MAC fans out there! These should sell well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mac products! Thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I used to like Mac until I find out they tested on animals :(

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty and would make a lovely addition to any bathroom or vanity!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete