Sunday, December 26, 2010

Favorite Fragrances

So far I have found only three fragrances that I can wear.

I wear Clarins Eau Dynamisante everyday.  It doesn't feel like I'm wearing a heavy perfume, it just feels really fresh.  It is not sold as a fragrance but in their Well Being line.  The fragrance is based on lemon, patchouli, white thyme and rosemary.  It is supposed to revive and refresh.


When I am going somewhere special I wear Maybe Baby by Benefit.  Benefit describes it as a sparkling floral blend.  Top note:  apricot and white ginger.  Middle note:  fresh water blossoms of cyclamen, lychee and bergamot.  Base note:  white musk, Himalayan poppy and warm peach.


For me, Amazing Grace by Philosophy can be for both everyday and special occasions.  It is described as a fresh floral.  Top notes:  mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot.  Middle notes:  freesia, jasmine and rose.  Base note: musk.

Sadly my Amazing Grace bottle is empty.  Fortunately, Santa was very thoughtful this year.  So I will be going shopping.  This little set with bath gel, hand cream and fragrance is very enticing.  






1 comment:

  1. I hardly wear a perfume but I like to see bottle design. The Maybe Baby design is very cute. Wondering how the fragrance feels like...

    Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete