Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Barabara Barry Bubble Gum Pink Desk For A Little Girl's Room

I am looking for ideas to make a little desk/vanity area for my daughter's room and I found this great photo on houzz.com.  This is a Barbara Barry desk that has been spray painted a bubble gum pink.  I can't afford a Barbara Barry desk and if I could I don't think I would have the nerve to spray paint it!  But I do love this look, and the way it has been paired with a lucite chair.  I am still looking for ideas, but I'll keep this in mind :)

4 comments:

  1. That pink desk looks like a little girl's dream! You shouldn't be afraid. I think you could totally DIY this look.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Love it. I'd keep it in mind :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I think that maybe if you look around a little and find an old wood desk, you could make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete