Friday, May 16, 2014

Special Occasion Outfit

I think this might be the first Outfit Post I've ever done.  Probably because all the clothes I buy are for my daughter these days.  In fact, I didn't even buy this outfit I'm wearing.  It was pure serendipity.  I was visiting my friend Mansi, and she was cleaning out her closet.  So, she gave me a couple of pretty tunics that don't fit her anymore.  I lucked out!  Just in time too.  My daughter's First Communion was coming up and I needed something to wear.


My friend Alex, and I.


Me and my sister, Jackie.


My sister, my daughter and I all dressed up really early in the morning for my daughter's First Communion.


My daughter, Sandra, in the secret garden!  I found her dress in The Garment district of Los Angeles.  Great deal!




2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty tunic and it looks lovely on you! And your daughter's dress is so sweet as well. Happy First Communion to Sandra!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your daughter are adorbs! I love the tunic and her dress. So sweet. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete