Monday, December 3, 2018

Wrapping Up Christmas Gift of A Coach Poppy Perfume Watercolor Print



I can't believe it is already December, but when the Christmas orders start rolling in, I guess I have to believe.  Then of course I felt compelled to take down the Thanksgiving decorations and put up our Christmas decorations and lights.  I always have a Christmas movie playing while we decorate.  And I try to bake something too, so the house will really smell like the holidays.  It was Chocolate chip cookies this time!  Yum!  Now here I am packing up a Christmas order for a costumer.  This is a print from my original watercolor painting of a Coach Poppy Perfume Bottle.  If you've got a fashionista on your shopping list there's lots to find in my Etsy Shop.  Happy Shopping everyone, I hope you have a stress free holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment