Monday, December 23, 2019

Last Minute Holiday Cards and Festive Party Invitations by Paperless Post

If you are anything like me the holidays are crazy and there just doesn't seem to be enough time to accomplish everything on my to do list.  Let's face it, it's Dec. 23rd and we are down to the wire here.  But if you still need to send out Holiday Cards or last minute impromptu Party invitations Paperless Post is your solution.  This is an online greeting and custom stationery company with some really fashionable choices in designer cards by Kate Spade, Rifle Paper Co., Kelly Wearstler, Paper Source and many more.  It's so easy to email out some really cute ecards or invitations in no time at all.

I've posted about Paperless Post before, and when I was approached again to write a holiday post, I jumped at the chance.  It's fun to look through the wide variety of cards and invitations.  And I've been using them to send out get well cards and birthday cards since my last post.  You can customize your backdrop, envelope, envelope liner and my favorite - choose a cute stamp for your envelope.

Here are some stylish choices in holiday cards and party invitations for the holiday season:



Isn't this a cute Cityscape Holiday card? I especially love the taxi with the tree strapped to the roof!



And if you want a little bling for the holidays...


And here's an option for those of you who like to include a photo.


I really like the simplicity of this one.  Polka dots get me every time.


How cute are the matching blue swiss dots in the envelope?


All this sparkly gold confetti is festive for sure!


You can purchase coins on the Paperless Post site in packages of: 

25 coins for $10
100 coins for $20
200 coins for $30
400 coins for $50
1000 coins for $100

In the first card shown (Holiday in the City by Rifle Paper Co), you can see that the card starts at 2 coins.  When you start to customize, each item after that will cost another coin.  You have choices of picking designs in backdrops, envelopes, envelope liners and stamps for an additional coin each.

I chose all customizable options on one card I sent out, and it ended up costing 6 coins.  All these fun choices and I'm not making a big paper mess on my desk!

So don't despair, get those cards out ASAP with Paperless Post!


Happy Holidays to you all!

This post was coordinated by bloggeroutreach.com





No comments:

Post a Comment