Friday, April 18, 2014

Summer Is Coming, Better Get New Flip Flops!

I know in a lot of places, the weather has not warmed up yet.  But here in California, it is expected to be 84 degrees on Easter Sunday.  So it is definitely sandal weather.  

Last week I was running late to pick up my daughter from school and just reached for some flip flops, and recoiled in horror.  All of my flip flops were mangled and dirty.  Only fit for gardening!  So I am taking a page out of my friends' book.   I have two friends (both named Lisa) who live in flip flops year round.  All cute flip flops.  

I hit The Citadel, an outlet shopping mall in Los Angeles, and found an entire wall of really adorable flip flops at Pac Sun!  It was difficult to choose just one pair, but we had a lot of things on our list to get that day, and not much time.

I finally settled on this pair to be my first for the season.

Here are some others on my list.  Now I just have to get a pedicure!!

Untitled #48


6 comments:

  1. Those are some cute flip flops! The mix of stripes and florals is really fun! NYC is too dirty for flip flops even when it's hot in my opinion so I don't own any.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flipflops ♥ thanks for sharing
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flip-flops, so cute! I live in flip-flops in the summer too, so handy when you're rushing out the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet, I don't wear flip flops very often but I'd love to get a pair and start ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a flip flop girl too! I have several pair. It's just getting warmer here in New Orleans, so I'll be wearing mine soon. I bet living in California you have some really good choices.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flip flops are super cute and terrific for summer! Thanks for your support over at mine, hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete